DRE: Deacon Stephan Genovese 203-866 7429, ext 112
Parish Soft Coordinator: Sue Genovese 203-866-7429
RCIA for Adults: English Fr. Richard Cipolla
RCIA for Adults Spanish: Ana Deisi Osorio
Legion of Mary
Saturdays 10-12 pm
Contact: Gail Ratchford 203-849 8189
Mondays 6:00 to 7:00 pm
St Monica Sodality of Saint Mary
Inspired by Saint Monica, we founded the Saint Monica Sodality of Saint Mary. Our mission is to pray for the return to Mother Church of fallen-away Catholics from among our families, relatives and friends. Our monthly devotion invites you to a Mass, and recitation of the Rosary for this intention.
We believe that prayer is powerful and know that through this devotion we will bring many "lost souls" back to our wonderful Catholic Faith.
Come to Mass and Rosary every first Wednesday of the month. Rosary at 5:30 and Mass at 6:00PM.
Contact: Erlinda Zelaya 203-866-5546
Consecration to Mary :
Almost 600 souls have been consecrated to Jesus through Mary. The Montfort Consecration consists of 33 days of prayers, the first day we do it in the Church with an introduction to the devotion and a video. The remaining days are done individually at home. We get together the last day, Consecration Day (Marian Feast Day) in the Chapel and with a priest as our witness, we make the promise to Our Lady.
Our next Consecration will start June 13, Consecration Day: Feast of Our Lady of Mount Carmel, July s6.
Contact: Erlinda Zelaya 203-866-5546
Women’s Bible Study
Tuesdays 9:00-11:00 am and 7:00 to 9-00 pm
Morning Class contact: Gail Pelli at 203-667-2295
Evening Class Contact: Myrna Tan 203-505-6116
Second Sunday 6:00 to 9:00 pm
Contact: Myrna Tan 203-505-6115
St Cecilia Society
Fundraising for the Schola Cantorum, a professional choir that sings Gregorian Chant and Polyphonic music at the 9:30 am Sunday Mass.
Contact: Tom Heckel 203-570-7646
Gospel of Life Society
Monthly, second Saturday from 10:00-12:00 pm
Contact: Eileen Bianchini 203-847-5727
Monthly, first Thursday of the Month
All High School students, grade 9-12 are invited!
Contact: Jacqueline Juhasz 203-866 7429
Saint Mary Church Teen Catechism
Monthly, first Thurday
Father Richard Cipolla, Pastor, will lead the youths:
6:00 to 6:30 pm Rosary/Adoration/Prayer in Church
6:30 to 7:00 pm Pizza + salad in the parish hall
7:00 to 8:00 pm talk in St Therese room in school
Contact: Jacqueline Juhasz 203- 866-7429
Youth Group: Weekly
Wednesdays, 6:15 pm to 7:30 pm
Contact: Deacon Stephan Genovese 203-943-1352 or Sue Genovese 203-943-1483
Our Lady of Guadalupe Contact: Alejandra De Menezes 203354-0161
Celebration of the Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe, Special Mass, Procession with Mariachi Band, Reception.
Spanish Choir Director: Welder Gomez 203-898-0238
Come and join our Choir. We meet Wednesdays for practice for the 2 weekend Masses:
Saturday at 7:00 pm and Sunday at 1:15 pm
- The St. Mary's Choir, comprised of adults of all ages, sings at the English Mass at 11:30 a.m. every Sunday, and meets for rehearsal on Thursday nights at 7:00 p.m. (find out more)
- Serving at the altar of the Lord during holy Mass is a special opportunity open to young men of the parish from ages 6 to 18. contact: Deacon Steve Genovese
- Chant Camp, held for a week in summer, is an exciting opportunity for children to learn about singing & reading music, with a basis in Gregorian chant. We are pleased to offer two levels: Beginner & Intermediate. No…
- We welcome you to the Coffee Hour every Sunday after the 9:30 a.m. Mass, in the Parish Hall (School Building).
- Almost 600 souls have been consecrated to Jesus through Mary. The Montfort Consecration consists of 33 days of prayers; the first day we do it in the Church with an introduction to the devotion and a video. The…
- Nuestro Ministerio de Musica está aceptando nuevos integrantes para su Coro de Adultos. No necesitas leer música, solo necesitas estar dispuesto a enhaltecer a Nuestro Señor con tu voz. Ensayos los días Lunes, 7-9PM. Contáctanos al (203) 898-0238 o con…
- MOMs+DADs prayer/support group for those with Down Syndrome, their family and friends (Mother of Mercy spiritual Divine Advocate for Down Syndrome) meets the third Thursday of every month at 7:30 p.m. in the parish center. For more info, contact…
- EnCourage apostolate is for friends and family of loved ones with same sex attractions or gender identity confusion. Confidential meetings are held monthly. For more info, email: EnCourageNorwalk@gmail.com
- Every First Saturday of the month: Rosary in the Chapel at 8:15 a.m. before the 9:00 a.m. Mass Rosary in the main Church right after the 9:00 a.m. Mass Please join us for this great devotion to fulfill…
- Sign up for Golden Age Luncheon, Third Wednesday of each month after the 12:10PM Mass. Contact Esther Flynn at (203) 866-0040 if you are interested in joining. (Adults only, minimum age 21!)
- Monthly, second Saturday from 10:00-12:00 pm. Contact: John Juhasz at email@example.com
- El Grupo de Oración la Nueva Esperanza les invita a rezar el Santo Rosario y a compartir la Sagrada Escritura todos los martes de 7:00PM a 8:30PM en la Capilla St. Patrick de la Iglesia Santa María. Para…
- Saturdays from 2 p.m.–4 p.m. in the school building: Come and knit or crochet with us! We have plenty of yarn to share with you. If you know how, great! Come and work on your project. If you…
- The Legion of Mary meets every Saturday at St. Mary Church in Norwalk at 10:00 a.m. You are invited to join us in this dedicated active work of evangelizing our Catholic faith in everyday life in fulfillment of…
- New Baby? Loved one hospitalized? Other temporary difficulties? St. Mary’s Parish Meal Ministry would like to help you with warm, home-cooked meals. If you have a need, please contact the parish office with your information, and we will be…
- The Viri Galilæi is a men's chant choir, open to anyone who is interested. The Viri meet to chant Vespers at 7:00 p.m. every Wednesday. (find out more)
- Sometimes men just need to be men. The St. Mary's Men's Group is focused on building fellowship and community within the parish among men aged 18 and up. We meet every Friday at 6:45am in St. Patrick's Chapel…
- NOVENA TO THE MIRACULOUS MEDAL Every Monday evening we recite the rosary at 6:30 p.m., novena at 7:00 p.m. In St. Patrick's Chapel (lower part of the main church building). All are welcome. Please join us; we would love…
- The Holy Family Prayer Group meets second Sundays at 5:00 p.m. in the Religious Education building. For more information, call Mila at (203) 866-2156 or Honi at (203) 286-6978.
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Contact: Alejandra De Menezes (203) 354-0161 Celebration of the Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe, Special Mass, Procession with Mariachi Band, Reception. Spanish Choir Director: Welder Gomez (203) 898-0238 Come and join our Choir.…
- Your contribution to the St. Cecilia Society ensures the ongoing work of the Schola Cantorum, a professional choir that sings Gregorian Chant and polyphonic music at the 9:30 a.m. Sunday Mass. (more) Contact: Tom Heckel (203) 570-7646 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monthly Devotion Inspired by Saint Monica, we founded the Saint Monica Sodality of Saint Mary. Our mission is to pray for the return to Mother Church of fallen-away Catholics from among our families, relatives and friends. Our monthly…
- This program of musical formation for children is divided into three levels: the beginning St. John the Baptist Choristers, the intermediate St. Gregory Schola, and the advanced St. Cecilia Schola. (find out more)
- First Wednesdays of every month except January. The Teen Catechism will begin on Wednesday, October 3, 2018, 6:00 PM–8:30 PM. We will meet in the Church for 6:00 PM Mass, Proceed to the gym for pizza, And move…
- The first Sunday of every month, at 5:00 p.m., Solemn Vespers is held in the church, led by the Viri Galiaei (our men's chant choir). Vespers is followed by Benediction. We are joined each month by a visiting preacher.
- Tuesdays 9:00-11:00 am and 7:00 to 9:00 pm. Morning Class contact: Gail Pelli at 203-667-2295 Evening Class contact: Myrna Tan 203-505-6116
- Wednesdays 5:30PM to 7:00PM Deacon Stephan A. Genovese 203-866-7429 ext 112 email@example.com Susan M. Genovese 203-866-7429 ext 111 firstname.lastname@example.org St. Mary's Youth Group meets on Wednesdays during the religious education school year from 5:30pm until 7:00pm in the…